Thursday, August 21, 2008

Goodbye Summer!

Mitchell's heading to school with his best friend Branson. He's starting 5th grade.
I welcome cooler weather, but these are some of the reasons I hate summer to end . . . .



The kids going back to school, football, lacrosse and cooler nights are sure signs that summer is coming to an end. It's sad to send everyone back to school, and end the lazy days of summer, but a regular schedule is very much needed.


I spent Monday at Girls Camp in Park City which included a nice, steep, hot hike! Then on Tuesday our family went to the Burnett Family Reunion outside of Heber which was really nice and very beautiful. I could kick myself for not taking the camera. There was a beautiful lake that we were able to ride on canoes and pedal boats. Kyle and his cousins, Alex and Clay, were having so much fun that they tipped over. Of course, Kyle was wearing his brand new school shoes!


McKay made the 1st string offense and defense on the Riverton High School Sophomore team. He is very excited for his first game on the 28th. I will be posting pictures.

1 comment:

Lisa Cannon said...

I hate the fact that the kids are back in school and summer is almost over. I love our neighborhood. I love the kids playing outside. I'm not ready for WINTER. YUCK!