Friday, August 1, 2008

Keeping Up with the Times

I can't believe I'm doing this! I've secretly kind of laughed at bloggers wondering why they would blog and how they would find time to blog. Then I became curious and checked out a lot of blogs and found myself spending a lot of time checking them out. Then I found myself getting addicted. Then I found myself limiting my time checking out blogs so I could get things done and get to bed at a decent hour. Then I found myself buying a digital camera (yes, we are way behind). Then I found myself starting my own blog! So, here I go . . . .

2 comments:

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

Way to go Diane. It is very fun to see what is going on with everybody's families. Keep it up.

HappyHelen said...

Same here. I also used to think the same way as you do. Now, I am just writing down every ramblings I have in my head. I'm having so much fun.

Nice blog about your family!