Friday, August 29, 2008

We are so happy that Grandma came to visit. She was able to see McKay's first football game and will see Mitchell's first one also. I don't think Kyle will have a lacrosse game while she is here, though. Whenever grandma comes to visit, she gets us caught up on piano lessons. She's a lot more fun to play for than mom!!!




McKay had his first high school football game. He is starting offense and defense. He's in the middle there somewhere!! He did a GREAT job and his team beat Orem 56-0!




McKay started high school this year!! He's one of only 3,000 students and he is enjoying it a lot!



Kyle started Jr. High and he loves it!





2 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

How fun that your mom is here! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Can you believe you have a high schooler?

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

The boys are huge. I can't believe we are going on 16. I seriously can't believe that "you" let your dog in your house. I love it. Thank goodness for great vacuum's. I'm so glad that grandma is visiting you. How fun for her to get to see the kids play. Tell McKay that we are way excited for him. He looks way to grown up though.