Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Thanks, Brittany!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Having my last child and enduring the week long stay in the hospital.
2. Moving into our current home.
3. Making new friends in our new neighborhood.
4. Chasing a 5 year old and a 2 year old around.
5. Supporting Hiram as he began his career as a Sheriff's Deputy.

5 things on my To do list today

1. Go to Mitchell's last football game of the season before playoffs.
2. Watch Hiram and the boys winterize and cover the trailer.
3. Pick up a new expensive dog run that is less expensive than it could have been because we are getting it at a yard sale for our dumb dog who chews through the dog run that we already bought that we hope to sell to recover some of the money back!
4. Watch Hiram fertilize the lawn for the winter.
5. Clean the kitchen floor, do laundry, Halloween activity with Mitchell that I promised him we would do today (I'll post a picture later), and work on my data entry.

5 things I would do if I were a millionare

1. Pay tithing
2. Pay off my house
3. Savings for kids college and missions
4. Buy a house for my mom and Hiram's mom and dad.
5. Live comfortably and help family members as necessary.

5 places I have lived

1. Driggs, Idaho
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Salt Lake City, Utah
4. Sandy, Utah
5. Riverton, Utah

5 jobs I have had

1. Heath Engineering Company
2. Stanley Consultants
3. PermaPlate
4. Jr. High Lunch Cashier
5. Coburn Drug in Driggs, Idaho

5 people I tag

1. Tara
2. Mikki
3. Jenny
4. Alicia
5. Holly

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Fun Tag...I enjoyed it too!

Williams Family said...

Okay, Diane you can read my blog and it was fun looking back at what I've been doing and I know you'll think my word. We moved so many times, because of Dave work. He either get laid off or changes job. I hope this next move will be stable for a while. Enjoy!