Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

It was so nice to have a very white Christmas!! Although it was a little bit scary driving home from Bountiful from the Burnett family Christmas party! We had a great time visting with family, opening presents and sharing germs!! There were quite a few of us that got the stomach flu. Yuck!

My picture-taking skills are taking a turn for the worse. It seems like all of the pictures I take are blurry! I must be doing something wrong!


We had another fun get together with Hiram's brothers and families the next day! It's not very often that all four of them are together. We really miss Robert and Jana and family and are happy to have Blaine and Cindy and family back!!



1 comment:

trudihyer said...

Sorry you had the stomach flu for the holidays. Not a very great Christmas gift. I'm not a very good photographer and I take lots of blurry pictures, I hate it! So if you find any great hints to help, let me know. My husband isn't very steady with holding the camera and he has found that if he always uses the flash the pics don't turn out so blurry... Hope to get together soon!